Health insurance policy

ciao a tutti dove posso trovare una polizza di assicurazioni per il kitas economica? che durata deve avere? puo` andare bene il BPJS per una kitas?

Hi where can i found or can you suggest some names for a insurence policy company indonesian company for my kitas? how many months yu suggest to do? is enough BPJS for a kitas?

BCA
BNI
or any other bank.

You'll find the expat insurance policies are at expat prices but many offer the same benefits, but sometimes allow evacuation to Singapore or wherever for 5 star hotel treatment you can get just as happily in many top Indonesian hospitals.

The banks sell a wide range of policies suitable for anyone with cash.
BPJS is for the poor unemployed such as myself

Yes but me too im poor and without cash and for sure in INDO i will not became rich.. so better me too i go to BPJS.. i dont want to pay 700 euro for insurence for work in here.. sorry there is a limit.. i never payed for get a job.. max i pay 200 euro all inclusive no 1 euo more

if i dont find a almost free or veeery cheap insurence, i will resign my kitas procedure.. i will stop it. or must be payed from somoone else like the employer. not me

Employers commonly offer health insurance but private citizens have to get themselves sorted out.
I have BPJS as a back up even though I'm never likely to use it, but you never know what's going to happen in years to come so the tiny cost doesn't hurt and probably helps keep the system running for those in need so isn't such a bad idea.

What exactly is BPJS?  Is it supplement insurance or just Indonesian insurance.  I am looking for cheaper insurance also.  I am paying about $1000 USD every 3 months for my medical insurance and that does not include Singapore.  They tell upfront you pay $400 more to include Singapore.   So BPJS something I should have or what?

BPJS is a local heath insurance that covers you in case of emergency.
The premiums are tiny but the quality of care you get is limited.
Most use it because they can't afford anything else, but I pay in more as a service as I'm unlikely to use it but I like the idea of helping less fortunate people and my contributions are probably helping people in need.
Go to the banks and ask them about their deals - some are pretty good.

Yes is the national insurence.. please try to ask them if is allowed it for the initial kitas procedure. In any case if yu want sinamar has offer 8 million x year but still a lot for my budget. I think yu are paying a lot...

Yeah I think I am paying a lot also but I am covered where ever I travel expect Singapore.  So there is that plus I intend to travel outside Indonesia so it will be great have.