New to Puerto Rico needing referrals

Hello P.R. Expats,
I'm Randy Nelson from Seattle Washington(home of Starbucks, Microsoft, Boeing and Amazon). I'm moving to P.R on June 5th.... l'm looking for Part-time opportunities in Real Estate. Im a 3rd generation contractor and R.E. Investor. I can assist other condo/homeowners with their home repairs as a Handyman(My work vehicle and tools are being shipped in a few weeks) or R.E. investors to  rehab their investments.
I'm looking for help/referrals for the following items...1- Housing-looking to rent a room(preferably) from an ExPat for June...2-Suggestion for Safe Places to live(preference to Expat communities) plus suggestions where NOT to live on the Island..3--Places to learn Spanish(online or from a local instructor)...4--Places to take Yoga and Salsa Dance lessons...4--Volunteer Opportunities to give back to Puerto Rico. Interested installing Solar Systems or Rehab for Christian Based  Charities or NGO's working on the Island(not sure if Island is how we reference P.R)
Any suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks Randy

Welcome to puerto rico.  I prefer the west and north west area.  As for learning Spanish,  puerto rican language is a different Spanish then you will learn online. I use duolingo free app on my phone.  As for some cool projects to become apart of is this one that stands out
Its in aguada (the west side of the island)
Its the earthship school thats being built,
Its made with all volunteers and its about
80% built from recycled materials on the island.  It will have its own rian catchment system and alternative energy power such as solar and wind.  If interested you can send me a private message and hook you up with the group on facebook