13A Visa

My name is Terry.  I am now currently living in the Ph on Mindanao Island.

Which government body do I need to talk with about applying for a 13A visa to live in the Philippines?

I have considered applying for a Retirement Visa with the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA)

I am going to compare my options with a 13A visa and a Retirement Visa.

Thanks for any advice offered.

aceyducey56 wrote:

Which government body do I need to talk with about applying for a 13A visa to live in the Philippines?

Bureau of Immigration. Not sure of a branch in mindanao but if not, you could get the best help you need at their main branch in manila intramuros.

Thank you.

i had my 13A at Davao BI.they were very helpful.only for the spouce letter we used a lawyer,the rest we did all ourselves
greets Dirk

You can do it all yourself. No need for a lawyer. you will need all the paperwork. I asked the Office here in Batangas if they could provide a copy of a letter for reference in writing our letter. If you are married the 13a is easy. but it takes an application which if approved will be provisional for 12 months when two months to go on that go to immigration and apply again lodge all the papers again and it should be approved

I have decided to lodge a Retirement Visa with the Philippines Retirement Authority (PRA) instead. Thanks for your help though. I was getting a comparison of both the 13a Visa and the Retirement Visa.

Once I get the Retirement Visa I won't javr to pay any extra taxes every time I leave the Ph and travel overseas