Advertised houses for sale

Basically all the Bulgarian houses that i have seen for sale on various individual websites that are of interest are also advertised on rightmove and zoopla.

Once in Bulgaria will there also be a lot more houses for sale advertised in local real estate offices or by some other method that dont get to be advertised on rightmove or zoopla?

And in the 6 months short term would it be easy to find a house to rent located within 15 miles of a large town for or less less than £150 per month?

Thanks
:)

YES.

Some local sites you would want to check out are imot.bg holmes.bg homes.bg

You may also want to check out olx.bg or bazar.bg as they have many listings from owners (and from agencies).

Of course, you may also want to look at agency sites.

Some estate agents will let you buy with a pay monthly deal. It is better than renting and you can pay as you go. You have to be careful... get a good lawyer that is registered with the bar in Bulgaria (ask for their number and check yourself they are registered to practice law).  Always get the lawyer to check the deal.... it is not expensive and it can all be done by email.

But I can recommend mowlem.eu Estate Agent in Ruse.  They have low cost houses in Ruse area to buy on pay monthly.  All their staff speak good English too.

Thanks for the replies.
If one finds a seemingly trustworthy estate agent, is there a good reason not to trust one of the conveyancing legal people that the estate agent may recommend?

You have to ask yourself mountainview.... who is that legal person representing?  You or your agent?  In BG a Lawyer can work for both parties.  In UK we call that a conflict of interests.

Read my post on this thread then make up your own mind.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=786115