Requirements for teaching work visa

Hi everyone, hope you're all good!

Two days ago I had a Skype interview for a nursery in Jeddah and let me just say, it was probably one of the worst interviews I've ever had. Such un-necessary and intimidating questions being asked by the interviewer which really made me quite annoyed. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, I currently have a Diploma only and not a Bachelor and the interviewer told me that for the Visa Requirements for me to come to KSA if I got the job, I would need a bachelor degree...
Is this true??? Are Diplomas not accepted for visa requirements? 😕

I got Extra annoyed when the lady told me this because you can see on my CV that I have only a Diploma, so I was confused as to why she called me for an interview if they'll only want someone with a bachelor, due to visa requirements  anyway...

its realy madness

You need someone from the same field to confirm this information, but I don't think so. It seems they called you for an interview without reading your CV :D

Generally, a degree is needed depending on the type/profession listed on the visas.

Saudi is already very hard to settle into especially if you are a woman coming over from any other part of the world.  People used to compromise on the lifestyle to make money but with the recent cost increases, the money is not that much anymore. Couple that with a job that you don't get good vibes from; and it is definitely not worth it. 

Try to work anywhere else in the GCC like UAE, Oman, Bahrain etc if you don't want the unending hassle or frustrations that expats face in Saudi on a daily basis :)

You can try few schools in Riyadh. The pay is pretty good since you are an expat. You can get accepted with diplomas as well.

Hi,
Have a good day,
Actually in some country allows diploma for 3 years and some for 2 years. If your diploma is of 3 years then no need to worry abt visa apply. I think you should try in other school like Riyadh and Jeddah.

Thanks a lot.