Festa/ Party Gathering Belem Brazil....

I am trying to arrange a gathering of Expat.com members
in the Belem area. I would like to maybe 1st/ First "Meet and Greet" Pizza Hut on Duque Street/road/hiway. Pizza Hut features a nice seating area and nightly special buy one Pizza, 2nd Pizza maybe $R 10.00, we can all contribute or Dominoes Pizza only features a Tuesday discount same Rua/ street. Please commit on this post yes or no...or if one chooses a differant place, park,  to meet ,or  even a "Bring a Dish/ Food item " we of the USA/ EUA  call it a "Potluck "  from your Home Country is fine and "BYOABR" (Bring Your Own Adult Beverage or Refrigerant) (lol) and Practice Portuguese and English or Americano . Look forward to the "Meet and Greet Festa/Party/Gathering " obrigado in advance. ..
Lets Get this Party Started...lol/kkk

I am up for it but couldn't find any other expats

I know,lol/kkk. At the bottom of the Belem Forum are people who are in the area? I am in transition of moving to another area of town. I should be in my new place July 1. I think when I settle in I will send a PM to all and beyond that you and your significant other, may join me and my Lady.👄 at our home for a barbeque and adult beverages and conversation.  Take care....
Austin