Moving with the family I work for?

I am an American who works for an American family that wants to move abroad and bring me with them. We are trying to find out the best and legal ways to make that happen.

Here are the important details.

I'm a 26 yrold unmarried, childless women who works for a family as their full time nanny. I will have been with them for over a year and known them for almost 2 by the time they move.

While initially my job was just as their children's nanny it has become more like their house manager and personal assistant. I now do everything from childcare, house cleaning and grocery shopping to making appointments for them and helping pay their bills on time. I absolutely love my job and this family. We are incredibly close.

They have decided that the best thing for their family is to move overseas and become expats. Their jobs will take them to Luxembourg but they may choose to live in Germany or one of the surrounding areas that most people commute to Luxembourg from.

We are trying to find a way to have me move to. They said they couldn't imagine making the move without me. I basically run their entire home now as a PA. What kind of visas should we be looking at?

A lot of nannies in the US work under the table but I do not. Without too much detail they basically started a small business and hired me as their employee so that we could do a payroll system and have everything taxed appropriately. I even get health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave.

Because we run it like a small business is there a way I can be considered having to relocate for my job?

I hoping to take a route that will make it easier to eventually apply for permant residency in the country they choose.

Thank you so much!

I interested for this job