LMRA Investor visa payment

My investor visa in progress and now waiting for payment  but today morning when I want to go lmra for payment from Saudi arabica  Bahrain passports not allow me to enter in Bahrain they told me you have visa we can't give you entry visa they told me pay online but I don't have any EMS regeneration try to explain them that i am owner of the company and don't have login yet but they refuse me to enter in Bahrain
Any body have any idea how to pay or what is the solution at the moment

Thanks

Below message is my visa status message

Application is ready for payment; the employer needs to Pay as soon as possible to avoid cancellation. Payment can be done either by Logging on to the EMS system and paying instantly by credit card or at the authorized banks' counters (Al salam , Bahraini Saudi bank ...) , Kindly note that: it could take up to 72 hours after payment , for the visa to be finalized and issued. Once ready the status of the application would change to "Issued" or "To Be Printed" , where the employer will be able to print it directly from the system.

Unfortunately, that is what I mentioned in the sticky.  To be able to pay online, you HAVE to pay from within EMS and for EMS, you need to have a login.

What you can do is call LMRA or raise e-support ticket asking them to provide you with a login as your visa is now ready and only requires payment.  If they do that, you can login and pay.

If not, you have to ask someone to go pay on your behalf at the banks counter.

And also, once you enter Bahrain after the visa has been issued, you need to get the sticker on your passport before you can leave.   I am also not sure if you can enter via the causeway with an investor visa for the first time as on first entry, they take your picture, signature impression and give medical appointment - I don't know if the causeway is geared up for that.  So check as you might need to fly in.

I would have recommended to apply for your Bahrain visa and STAY in Bahrain till it is done as that is the simplest way to do it.  Leaving creates complications especially since it's your own company and you don't have easy solutions to address.

My agent told me that he go to the bank AUB but they did not accept payments except me
So I am
Worried how to pay I don't have login and bank ask him to pay in person I don't know why

Talk to LMRA and see what they say.   Other option is to send someone who is an authorized signatory in the MOA of the company with relevant proof.

Alhamdolilah visa stamped on my passport my partner go to lmra and pay visa fee
First they did not agree to take payment but after explain all case they agreed
Now kindly let me know how to print cpr
Visa issued fingerprint done and sticker print on passport done
Which cpr office have to go on Sunday for cpr printing  and then how to get e key then
Thanks

You need an address before you can get cpr card. Once you have address, you need to go to mina salman office for the card but you need to engage an agent for that as you cant walk in yourself and do that. References available on threads in this forum.

The EMS login is from lmra itself. Go to sanabis office.

Ekey you can sign up on Internet - for basic version. Then go to a kiosk and get it converted to advanced. Go to the SIO office which is right next to diplomat radisson blue. They have an ekey counter there.

Dear y need agent for cpr print and about address can we give address online in with ems  login ems login details allready got from lmra sanabiss
Thanks x tang

You can enter everything in EMS. But the office verifies the address by looking at lease etc. Sometimes you can do it yourself but most times, they will turn you back for cpr and ask for agent to be sent. You can try other offices for cpr or apply for card online on Bahrain.bh. I havent tried the online route yet so let me know how it goes.

I am not going to try online route because I need card urgent I will try later and will inform you inshallah

XTang wrote:

I am also not sure if you can enter via the causeway with an investor visa for the first time as on first entry, they take your picture, signature impression and give medical appointment - I don't know if the causeway is geared up for that.  So check as you might need to fly in.

It's possible , I did it through causeway .
Only thing is that you need to visit LMRA Sitra for bio-metrics and photo .

Dear i have investor visa and i should pay monthly fees , the issue here i don't how to pay this monthly fees, i went to LMRA , they told me you need to pay online , when i tried online i cannot find any link to pay my bill.

i need your help to find the correct channel to pay my monthly visa bill

It's paid online via the EMS system.  There is literally a section there, you cannot miss it. Do you have an EMS login?