Muhalfaa for signal violation

Today my hubby recvd a message where he has been fined SR 3000 for signal violation while he is dead sure that he did not do so. The amount is great. ,u all can well understand. Pl share any experience or solution how to file objection and wat ecpected outcom can b.

Guyd

Any help plz...

To go to the Traffic Department in Al-Sahafa Street and to object to the traffic violation and submit the death papers
Signal cameras will be reviewed for my concern

Ahmad DX.. Focus he's not dead.. he's dead SURE  :D:D:D

Hello Beenish,
By the way, they started applying fines on who's going right on red signals if there's no sign says it's allowed. However, he should go to the main Traffic Dept (In Al Nasriyah, I guess) to apply for an objection, they can get his photo from the fine archive.

:غير متأكد

He went yesterdat but they wer too rude and said that if it coms in video that he has violated rule then fine wl b doubled with 5days jail....helpless....u can well imagine the life of expat in kingdom...the person said yes many ppl violate but u r fined only etc.

Beenish Khan wrote:

He went yesterdat but they wer too rude and said that if it coms in video that he has violated rule then fine wl b doubled with 5days jail....helpless....u can well imagine the life of expat in kingdom...the person said yes many ppl violate but u r fined only etc.

This was expected, specially we're in Ramadan and they're always angry in this month :D . The only option you've is to pay it :( sorry for that.

Tru indeed.

My suggestion is just pay they fine.

Its expensive and I am sure its not what you wanted to hear but its the easiest thing to do.

Let's just be careful because if you are an expat, they just simply charge you because you have money to pay... :) sorry to hear it... and it was really hard to argue with them. I usually stop first before turning right in order not to have a signal violations..

Go to your absher account and challenge your ticket they will review the case and give you feedback