Construction Market

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Also I am looking for construction market and someone who can fix the roof (it is raining during the rain; no, not leaking; raining directly) For construction market I found a few on internet as Kips, Okov, Neckom; is there any other construction market at Montenegro which has more realistic prices?

Except than electric and roof; I am able to do all other maintenance jobs hence also looking for someone who can fix the roof and check the electric system for me.

Have a nice day expats
Zelce

Hi zelce how are you? yes there is another builder provider and it is called Drvamont and I think they have 8 different stores in Montenegro.They have a 5% discount on the total price and this is even with a credit card .You will find that most building materials cost around the same price in montenegro .
If you are buying wood for your roof you might find a better price in a local saw.mill.
I have a very good worker who is a electrician and plumber in Herceg Novi but I don't know if he will travel to your location.

Dear Kumbor,

I am very well, thank you; hopefully all is well around you too.

As usual you are my hero to solve my problems about Montenegro; thank you so much.  My first priority is the roof; it was leaking as a rain during the rain which can destroy everything including the electric system of the house hence looking for someone for that. The second step will be to find someone to control the electric system.

Planning to be there at August for app a week time which will give me opportunity to fix the roof.  We will see.

Will check that construction market right now, thank you so much,

All the best
Zel

Hi Zelce
               I hope tog find  a good price when you buy your building materials .I had a similar problem with my house and I bought all the roof tiles from Drvamont and some  other material.
I got some friends of mine from Ireland to replace the roof tiles as I did not know anyone here.I hope it works out for you but I would think that you would need to allow a bit of extra time to get this work carried out.

Good morning,

Can I borrow your friends for replacement of the roof? BBQ on me  ;)  Anyway; I have time app 3 months; hopefully will find out someone who can fix/maintenance the roof.

Have a nice day
Zelce

Good morning Zelce
:D I hope you get your roof sorted .Yes I do think you should have loads of time in 3 months to sort it out.
I am sorry to say my workers are long gone.I do find its difficult to get workers here and even when you get someone they tend to move to a different place.A lot of the workers here are from Bosnia and Serbia and they tend to travel around a lot.Best of luck with your projects.