Looking for Licensed Immigration Advisers.

Hi,

I have an interview coming up and I would like to further prepare myself by appointing a Licensed Immigration Adviser. The reason being I currently have high BMI and may have to apply for a Medical Waiver. I would appreciate it if someone could provide this service or anyone who could recommend. I've searched and it cost a huge sum of 5000NZD. Would be nice to be able to find something reasonable.

Cheers!

The sum you quoted is about right. Not a huge amount as additional costs / charges can raise the amount significantly higher. You pay whether you get a visa or not.

The need for medical certificate is to show you are healthy enough so as not to be a burden on the NZ health system. I do not know of a medical waiver.
Check out www.immigration.govt.nz for health  / medical requirements.

It is unlikely that you will get citizenship if  you are obese. Many people have been turned away as a result of not losing weight while on a working visa. Note that immigration do have the right to request that you visit a doctor or medical professional appointed by them, at your expense for whatever reason they feel warranted.

There is no such thing as a medical waiver to the best of my knowledge. Being medically fit is the basic and mandatory requirement for this country.