Doggy Day care centers

Well hello everyone, new member here.

I currently live in Newcastle under Lyme and will be moving with work in September. initially we will be living rent free for upto 6 months as the company is sorting us out with accom, after this we will have £500 a month subsidy to find somewhere to live. We will be working in sliema, particularly Tigne Point. So my first question is can someone recommend anywhere within walking distance (max 40 mins) of the best ares to live. Also, can anyone shed any light on what it would be like to cycle?

I will also be looking to bring my dog over once i have found somewhere to live and settled down, we would be looking at driving down, i have a vw camper van, so any information on the journey, routes, ferries etc along with anywhere that has long term parking facilities or even a rent-able garage would be gratefully appreciated.

Also, if anyone can recommend any vets as i currently have excellent veterinary care here in the UK and i wouldn't like to be running the risk of putting her at risk in Malta.

Can anyone also recommend and Doggy Day care centers.

I am sure i will become a regular on the forums in the coming months.

Thank you all in advance :)

Welcome to the Forum, you may find some of the answers to your questions already on here if you look at search, good luck.

Hi ManVanDog,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Malta forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers: