Translation documents+residency permit thru bank account,not retired

Hello everyone,

as some of you know, I will be moving in about 3 months (in September) to Kelibia in Tunisia.
I want to prepare the necessary files for the application for a residence permit/carte de séjour (which I will ask in January 2019 to be in order with the taxes in Belgium) but I do not know which files I must have translated before leaving. I do not know if I will go back to Belgium once I arrive in Tunisia. I intend to have a very short stay in Italy (and return) to renew the 3-month visa. There is a possibility of having a job since September in Kelibia but I am not sure if my future boss will be okay with  settling all the files to certify my employment contract (and thus being able to apply for the residence permit).
Otherwise, I want to know if I can apply for a residence card by having a bank account where there will be 1200 dinar versed per month (the police station of Menzel Temime told me that 1000 dinars a month are required to make a request for the carte de séjour). I have already asked this question but did not have a clear answer or heard of the experiences of others that can put me at ease. I would like to know what to expect when I arrive in Tunisia and not have to go back to Belgium in the unexpected to settle things.
Do not forget before answering: I am not yet retired, I am a young Belgian student of 23 years!
Last question: if there will be a possibility of having my residence card by the bank account, do I have to have the proof of monthly payment by the bank translated? I am Flemish and I believe that the file will be made in Dutch if it will be necessary.

Extra: if you have tips on what documents to bring with me in September, which should be translated, do not hesitate to add to the answers!
Do you think I should already apply for a carte de séjour before 2019, because the wait could be long?

Thanks in advance !

It might take more than 3 months to receive. You better apply as soon as you arrived. I dont think that you are required to translate much documents. But if you willing to live here forever. Bring a document that  you can prove your singleness ;)  and the original birth certificate validated by the ministry of foreign in your country. And your driving license(if you have)
Im not aware of much info than that to provide you. But able to discuss whenever i have time

it is easy to have carte de sejour. all your doc can be translated cheaply here but perhaps they will already be in French? It should be your birth certificate and passport. your foreign bank acc is not useful but you need to transfer the equivalent of tnd10000 annually.

If your are planning on staying 3 months you don't need a visa or residency card. Even if you over stay you just pay a fee when you leave. Definitely you need a birth certificate and a contract for house rental and passport but the cops always add new and odd documents when they feel like it.
If you want to PM me I would be happy to help you find the best way around these issues. Because of a previous post on dating in Tunisia I would think less government paperwork with the Tunisian police department the better! Unless you plan on being here for years without leaving

But to open an account here, they ask carte sejour. Any solution for that?