Where can i find reiki master or 7 chakra healing classes??

Hi there. Assalamualaikum. Malaysian girl, new in gcc country..  i need ur guys help?? I need some healing energy 😓😓 because myself also a practitioner , i felt not grounding enough, & don't have good sleep.. please if u guys got any info , tell me alright.. if not i will go back to my home country on eid adha on august.. i wait till that time, insyaAllah...
Thank you 😁

Salam Alikom , I recommend you to Drink noni fruit juice , you will feel the following:

1- Less stress
2- at night will Sleep better
3- More energy during the day
4- it's considered the richest food with antioxidants.

I drink it a lot and feel better.

I hope you get better.

Thank you for your advise moo.. but i really need to find reiki master.. maybe you don't understand about this sort of things..  if you know someone who know about it in kuwait, let me know..  take care..

There is a school called
Maya Reiki School it's in Salmiya , they do reiki classes.

Good to know.. thank you moo

If you find ny Info please share it with me as I am very interested in this subject as well

Not sure if the country considers this as "witchcraft" but be careful. I totally understand what you are requiring and there may possibly be people here that do it. But like I said be careful many do stuff just for money. You can actually do it yourself but it takes a lot of work and patience. If you know an excellent master in your own country I would agree with you to go there and have it done. Like I said the laws here are Islamic and beliefs outside of that are not welcomed and considered blasphemy. If anyone you go to here is caught doing this, you and that person could face some serious jail time. There are people all over the world that are doing this, it is called the "awakening" because it is needed to transition into the next phase of the earth's cycle, it is approaching rapidly (this may be what you are feeling) and will shift in the blink of an eye, many will not make it. Spiritual connections with source (God & Love) is required and necessary for this transition. I wish you blessings. Love & Light!

Hai dear,

Recently came to see your post

How do you feel now? Still in Kuwait?

There is a healing center in Bneid al Gar kuwaitcity. Since 20 yrs they practice Ayurveda and yoga in Kuwait

Why dont you message whtsap them ***and  ask for help

Thank you🙏✨

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange contact details by using the private messaging system please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

are there any place in al-ahmadi area ???

it would probably be easier to ask Google..

Hi,

I'm a reiki master,

happy to help :)

@Esmyamr

hello and welcome !

This is quite an old thread ...

Regards

Bhavna

Hello Bhavna,

Yes I'm aware of that, felt it would be helpful to reply haha,

thanks though :)