Bahrain medical test urin shows blood trace so I am fit or unfit

Hi,
I conducted medical test for bahrain visa but in urin test shows blood trace so I am fit or unfit please help me.

Blood in urine or blood trace of something else?  blood in urine could be due to UTI, kidney stones, bladder disorder and / or other factors.  This is not an infectious disease but could be a potentially serious illness.   But that has nothing to do with the medical fitness and as long as it's not an illness listed on the GAMCA guidelines, you will be marked as FIT.

And secondly since you have done the test, the clinic will tell you anyway whether you are fit or not.

Thanks for your quick response actualy I did medical test at saudi Arebiya clinic send report to employer clinic has given reports but don't mention fit or unfit I am worried about visa rejection.

You did it from within GCC.  Ok that makes sense.  I don't think there should be an issue.  The real medical would be the one they do inside Bahrain when you get the visa.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.I am relax now.

Brother I agree  real medical would be the one they do inside Bahrain when you get the visa.suppose again get same result of urin meams blood in urin so they won't give visa.because of did heard that visa rejected due to blood in urin.

As I said, it depends on the condition that you would have.  Personally, I haven't heard of rejection just on the basis of blood cells in urine and I have been exposed to quite a lot of hires & associated issues.

Thanks alot for your helping nature.It's chat wdith you.