Oracle Fusion Middleware with 9 yrs

Hi Team,

I am JayaPrakash working as Senior Software engineer in Oracle India and have the experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware Products like Weblogic, SOA, OID, IAM Webcenter and also having experience with IBM Products as IBM Webphere Applicaiton Server,Process Server.

Hence looking for an opportunity to move to Germany and would like to know how to get the Job and settle in germany.

Also looking for top technologies which could get the Jobs and also let me know the top search engines for Job Search to get the relevant Jobs in germany.

Regards,
Prakash

You have come to the right website!
All your questions and more can be answered by reading the many existing discussions on this forum. And if you need yet more information, please feel free to post detailed questions on the most relevant threads.
In your post above, you did not mention what your level of German language is. However, more than any technology this determines your chances in the job market.
Good luck!

Prakash_chems wrote:

Hi Team,

I am JayaPrakash working as Senior Software engineer in Oracle India and have the experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware Products like Weblogic, SOA, OID, IAM Webcenter and also having experience with IBM Products as IBM Webphere Applicaiton Server,Process Server.

Hence looking for an opportunity to move to Germany and would like to know how to get the Job and settle in germany.

Also looking for top technologies which could get the Jobs and also let me know the top search engines for Job Search to get the relevant Jobs in germany.

Regards,
Prakash

Wow, someone in IT asking how to look things up in the internet.  In case you haven't heard of it before, the top search engine to find most everything is called Google.