Anti-depressants

Hi everyone. I am currently staying in Rangsit, Thailand. I have been to 3 hospitals who don't have the anti-depressants that I'm using(Wellbutrin). Does anyone have experience in managing to find this medication or something similar, if so please tell me where I will be able to get it.

Have you tried pharmacies.  Try asking for Quomem or Bupropion.  Bigger pharmacies may tell you you need a doctors prescription but smaller ones may not.

I pulled this info off the internet. It is also available from online pharmacies in Thailand.

Please try researching SAM-e (S-Adenosyl-L-methionine). It is a natural anti-depressant and has changed many peoples lives. Research reviews on Amazon and iherb.com. You can order it from iherb to ship to Thailand.

Do you perhaps know of any trustworthy online pharmacies?

Hello. I am not sure if you are asking this question to me about trusting pharmacies online. I do not know of any pharmacies. But if you are interested in SAM-e, iherb.com is very trusting. Many of us order from them and they deliver well world-wide. They are based in the US.

Here is a direct link to SAMe products: https://th.iherb.com/c/sam-e

It is my understanding that if you order too many items or too expensive of items, that you may be taxed as an importer.

If you order a few or less items totalling less than say $50 USD, than the delivery should not be taxed. Also, they say it takes anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to deliver to your door.

I hope this helps.

If you have YOUR old prescription bottle with YOUR details on it and take your passport with you to prove the pills were actually for you.
My wife and I have been able to get any prescription meds this way... and we use quite a few.
One medication we didn't have we emailed our Dr's reception back home and were emailed back a script. We showed the script with our passport and were given a generic brand straight away and got to keep the script for future purchases.

Yes, try asking it from pharmacies and get recommendations from your doctor. I do wish you luck.