AKU package for assistant professor

Hello! Do you know the package offred for an assistant professor at the australian university of kuwait?

Do u want to say Australian College of Kuwait which is ACK. this is private college where the sole motive is to earn money .they make you work like servants and pay little if you compare with other private colleges . be ready to work in dirty politics and unethical environment .on positive side the timings and holidays are good. mix student type few very rude and arrogant. if you know Arabic it will be positive in ACK.

80% of all companies in Kuwait are having almost same work culture. only 20% are professional and corporate like style .almost everywhere politics is created by majority nationals , like misri or Lebanese or indians. at lower level bungla-deshi people rule. Filipinos are better.

Look at other side which is brighter .Kuwait is very good place to make money and save for future. if you get chance here take it and adjust then work for 3-4 years.

Thank you so much for your advise and derails i really appreciate. Do you have any idea about the KCST? I received an offer and the package seems not really enough for 5 members ( only 2 kids are covred with 50% of school fees. Housing allowance 400kd...)

Kuwait College of Science & Technology (KCST) is very new private university . I think this will be only their 2nd year of operations. look at the net savings you shall make and compare with your current savings. many companies in Kuwait started covering only 2 kids .  if I have offer and  can save 500 dinars per month I shall take it. but I am not married so my needs are different.

check the school fees so that you can know how much will be required.

one main point to check is private medical insurance . the government insurance is only for government hospitals . but you will need to visit private hospitals for your day to day health requirements .