Visa for investor family

1:I want to know how to apply for family visa I have investor visa and have own CR
But don't know how to apply visa what is the procedure required docs and fees
My family have Saudi iqama
2:also want to know what is the time limit for CPR renewal how many months before we can renew CPR

If you have an investor visa; you can apply for a family visa for your dependent i.e. wife and kids.

You need to log into the EMS system (see my sticky on the forum about setting up a company - it tells you how to get the login) and apply from there.  If not, you can always go to the LMRA counter in Sanabis, pay 20 BD per service and apply from there.   

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=739858
Suggest you read the thread fully as after the initial post, I have given a detailed breakdown of EMS system and applying for visas from within it - Post #11

Besides your and their passport copies (plus your CPR), you would need to have attested marriage and birth certificates.  The visa cost is 90 BD per visa for 2 years.  You pay this when approved.  Also, if you apply at the counter, you would need to take your company documents with you like CR, printout from Sijilat showing authorised people etc, just in case.

Personally, I applied for my family from within EMS.  It took me barely 5 mins per dependent (tip resize all the jpegs to less than 200K) plus I could track the application, pay for it and see all the data updates.

What do you mean CPR renewal?   the card is issued for 5 years.  Unless you are talking about CR?

Thanks xtang for detailed reply
CPR renewal means visa renewal (like Iqama in Saudia) we can renew iqama 3 months before expiry but I don't know in Bahrain
CPR or visa can renew before three or 6 month or not

I think you need to learn the Bahrain terms :)

For people here, CPR renewal means the renewal of the card itself - that is called CPR.  Unlike Saudi, the card is valid for 5 years even though the visa itself is valid for 2 years only.   The visa you can renew 6 months before (for a 2 year visa) and the CPR card, 3 months before.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/120

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

Don't post on multiple threads, review the above post

@shulyana better u also come India

What is the salary that you put in your application in EMS for investor visa?  That needs to be higher than 400 BD.  For all visas, you put salary in the EMS application.........the only difference for investor visa is that YOU can choose what you put. And if you or your consultant put a lower salary, then you are out of luck.

If you put a higher salary but are shifting from a work visa with lower salary, then you would need to go to SIO and get your record adjusted - investors don't need to make contributions to SIO but your old salary record will prevent visa applications.

Do not not confuse your investor visa with special privileges. Investor visa on the basis of a CR ownership is practically just a job title with only difference vs. a normal work visa being the lack of SIO requirements. Everything else is the same.  So to keep it simple, you have a work visa with an investor title for which you can put whatever amount of salary you want in the visa application.

A PROPER investor visa with privileges is a different animal altogether and includes self sponsorship visa holders (investor and property owner) and golden visa holders (non work related categories) - these categories get privileges different from normal work/investor visa holders e.g. longer term visas for up to 10 years, lack of requirement to do medical etc etc.

And before you ask, of course it makes sense. Anyone can put capital of 500 BD, open up a company and be an "investor". When you spend upwards of 50,000 BHD, you are what they call, a real investor.........in terms of visa privileges at least.