My ep visa is approved but I am looking for better opportunity

Hi
My EP VISA is approved for 2 years stay in singapore. I have also received IPA from MOM. I have been given 6 months to migrate to singapore. Now if I don't go during this time period my visa will be withdrawn. Now there is another employer who wanted to file EP visa .Let's assume this happen after I decline first visa rejection. Now what is the chances that second time EP visa will be approved if I haven't gone first time?

MoM will see you as a job hooper and earlier employer may file complaint at MoM. There could be possibly negative outcome in second attempt or if you are lucky then can get your new application through successfully. Good luck

@suryak Right now I don't have any offer from other company. Since I think I can get better opportunity in future which may be after 1 year. Then in such cases will my previous application will be taken under consideration that I didn't moved to singapore?

Read my earlier response that if the employer file a complain at MoM then when you try (after 1yr or 2yrs), it will show in MoM record. It's better discuss with the employer and request them not to consider you as you can't join due to ‘provide a valid reason to please them'.