Salary for a GM Sales in a MNC

Dear All

We are ( Myself & My Wife )  likely to move to Indonesia from Bangalore  (India ) shortly ( I am yet to agree for the same due to salary negotiation is still going on )

Please do tell me , if the company is taking care of the Housing + Car & Driver Part and the income tax , then if i have to save ,  how much i should settle for net of tax with House +Car +Driver ?

We are Pure Vegetarian  and no minor or major wises ,( of course will go out to see different places as we want to see many places ) 

Please do give your views

I would settle for not less than US$12,000 per month since you will be on expat terms. I earned that back in the early 1980's as a Schlumberger Engineer including a stint in Bhubaneshwar when I worked in the Bay of  Bengal in India. If your position is a General Manager I would be asking for minimum $12k per month which for an expat is quite reasonable. Don't sell yourself short bud.

Forgot to say, in addition to the salary you should ask for insurance and annual repatriation. Also, ask for international schooling in the case you have or plan to have children. Glad the company is providing you will a driver and car.

Remember, if you ask too little, you will later regret it.