Traditional Saudi Kabsa recipe

Hi everyone! Hope you're well.

As you know it's Ramadan, I've really been craving to make a proper traditional Saudi Kabsa with chicken, but can't seem to find recipe.

Please can someone give me the traditional recipe ☺️☺️ Preferably the ones with chicken and vegetables, as I've seen many Saudi locals making kabsa with vegetables such as potatoes, courgettes, carrots and many more!

Thanks in advance!!

This is how i make the kebsa hope will be helpful (; :

- One  chicken, cut into half and clean it
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tomato sauce
- salt, spicies u like & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 full cup any kind of  rice u like

Melt butter or add oil in a pot, add onion tomato, tomato sauce , salt , ground cinnamon and the paper & species. simmer over a low heat for a couple of minutes. If u like u can add veggies too.
Then add the chicken and boiling water half of the pot till it covers the chicken
Leave it to cook 45 mins low heat .
Then take out the chicken, replace it in the preheated oven brown the chicken in the oven and add the rice in the pot in a low heat till it well cooked. Sometimes u have to reduce the water from the pot if u need so .
* Place the rice on a serving dish, topped with the chicken
bon appetit! (:

Rose salem wrote:

This is how i make the kebsa hope will be helpful (; :

- One  chicken, cut into half and clean it
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tomato sauce
- salt, spicies u like & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 full cup any kind of  rice u like

Melt butter or add oil in a pot, add onion tomato, tomato sauce , salt , ground cinnamon and the paper & species. simmer over a low heat for a couple of minutes. If u like u can add veggies too.
Then add the chicken and boiling water half of the pot till it covers the chicken
Leave it to cook 45 mins low heat .
Then take out the chicken, replace it in the preheated oven brown the chicken in the oven and add the rice in the pot in a low heat till it well cooked. Sometimes u have to reduce the water from the pot if u need so .
* Place the rice on a serving dish, topped with the chicken
bon appetit! (:

Ohhh thank you soo so much!!! ☺️💖 will definitely try it!

it seems delicious or maybe cause I'm fasting :P