Life expenses of family of 3 in Izmir

Hi everyone,
  I 'm going to teach English in Izmir. I 'm married and have a 10-year-old daughter. What are the costs of life for family of 3 in Izmir?
Thanks for your help!
Abdolamir

1000 tl rent
600 bills
1000tl food
1300 private school for ur girl - optional

Have a nice day

Thanks a million pal! You are great life saver!
Have a wonderful day!

hi. did you move there? im trying to move to izmir from iran. and i have no idea about the expenses and cost of living there. it would be great if u gave an advise . thank you

1000tl for rent is on the lower side so it depends where in Izmir you will live. You can find less expensive, so it depends on your budget. The prices have risen in the last year. The transportation system is great so even if you live in smaller village transportation is not a big concern. :)

Thank u. Can i find a furnished apartment in a good place with 1300? And are there jobs fr people who cant speak turkish🤣? I can speak farsi ,, english and arabic

Furnished for 1300....maybe not ...I had to buy everything including the white goods.  However it's fairly inexpensive to furnish your home of course depending on your taste. If you look at sites like OfferUp, you can get four rooms of furniture very easily if you don't mind secondhand. For work the only experience I have  as a foreigner is that of an English teacher so I'm not sure about the business side of it. As an English teacher you can make a good enough wage to support yourself and family. Right now there's a big shortage of English teachers of course native speakers   Tend to have a little bit better of a salary again based on my experience. In my opinion, speaking Arabic should be a great asset with the influx of refugees but I'm not sure how you would go about exploring what opportunities exist for you and that spectrum.  :)

🙏🙏🙏
Thank you for the advice. I will keep that in mind.