Best way to meet entrepreneurs online?

Good day we will be coming to Malaysia soon as a family. I am looking to have contact details with those of an entrepreneur mindset. I have a business that I wish to expand in Asia. I am looking for those with an open mind that maybe looking for a side project to work around whatever they are currently doing. This is not about nutritional pills, potions or creams.

Regardless it would be great to connect up with folks as we all have different experiences that we can share.

Malaysia is very active for tech entrepreneurs, if that is your line. Angels, start-ups, incubators, accelerators, investors, etc.

Otherwise, Malaysia runs on Facebook - so that's probably the place to start.

Thank you Gravitas

Im not sure where is best to discuss this. They are proven tech products with no competition for the health/fitness and wellness industry. I require no investment into the products as over 800,000 have been sold already. I was looking for those that might be interested in working with me to develop the Asian market. This can be quite lucrative but I assume from what you said Facebook groups maybe more appropriate.

Sorry to be a pain does anyone know the names of suitable Facebook groups.

Kind regards

Graham

Just use some relevant key words to search.

Check the law as well - especially the Labuan International company incorporation system. You will probably run into taxation issues otherwise

www.simplyoffshore.com

Hi Graham,

Here are a few to get you started:
BEAM
facebook.com/groups/943475755783524/
CEO and Entrepreneurs meetup
facebook.com/groups/1451108578534146/
Expat KL
facebook.com/groups/273128442859986/
Full time / part time job in KL
facebook.com/groups/1600616053525381/
Malaysia Part time / Full Time job
facebook.com/groups/555641604527765/?ref=casual_group_browse

Leynard Theseira
TTCS

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free ads + do not post personal contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Just to touch on a bit more on Gravitas's point, you can consider talking to these guys too, I contacted them previously about setting up a Malaysian offshore company and offshore taxation.  Just sharing on Labuan company formation