What are then best places to visit in Malaysia for a tourist

Hello everybody!

Summer is coming soon and I am wondering for a tourist if he wants to come next July to visit maklaysia for 3 weeks, what are the best palces to visit?

for a good visit what are the nice :

- cities,
- museums,
- parks,
- foods area,
- to see sunset,
- moutains,
- falls,
- monuments,
- etc....

Thanks a lot for your help. Wish to hear from all of you soon.

Hello Abdel

I would say Sabah & Sarawak are the best two touristic states in Malaysia to have all the above attraction mentioned by you, specifically natures.

Just to name a few, Mulu National Park, a breath-taking natural wonder, contains a number of record breaking caves. With the world's largest cave passage (Deer Cave), the world's largest natural chamber (Sarawak Chamber), and the longest cave in Southeast Asia (Clearwater Cave), it is not surprising that Mulu is now world-famous. Sarawak Chamber, universally accepted as the largest underground chamber in the world. Eight jumbo jets easily span the chamber!

The highest mountain in South East Asia, called Mt Kinabalu is located in Sabah. 

Google search for their attractions.

I hope the above are helpful in some ways and hope you will plan a great holiday in Malaysia. :)

Cheers :cheers:
Chris

I just want to say thank you so much.

I took note and will look after this.

thank you

Abdel wrote:

I just want to say thank you so much.

I took note and will look after this.

thank you

Hey Abdel

In fact, I just returned from a week trip to Kuching in Sarawak.

If you intend to visit Sarawak, I will be most happy to assist in any way that I possibly can.

Cheers,
Chris