June-15 Coffee Meetup

Hi friends,

want to have  coffee meet up in Manama.

I feel that xtang,gunner757,and Farhaz are helping  to all forum members in huge way by  their answers. So,welcome them  as Chief Guests on June-15 Coffee Meetup.

Shall we meet on June 15 ?.

request all Bahrain members to participate in it.

will decide location based on ur inputs.

request all members to give ur inputs.

Thanks for taking the initiative.

I think there might be an issue with the date as that particular weekend is Eid so a lot of people will be busy with family and stuff.

From my perspective, unfortunately, I am flying out for 2-3 weeks on vacation starting the 15th of June exactly :)

Hi XTang,

Welcome.

Yes.u r correct.Most of our friends will be busy on June-15.

I want presence of  all chief guests in the meet up.It is not only my wish.This  is  wish of all our forum members.So we will move meet up date into july to get u in the event.Please suggest your convenient date and time in july.

will get in touch with gunner757,and Farhaz to bring them in the meet up.

Hi Friends,

Please give your inputs for the meet up.so eager to meet u all.

Sure.  I think any weekend from 2nd week of July onward should work.

Hi friends,

I missed to welcome logicalindian  as one of our chief guests in the july meetup.Please do suggest,if i miss anybody.

Hi logicalindian

please excuse me for my mistake.
I was thinking u yesterday night.once i getup today morning,i saw  ur  smiling face through my virtual eye.i realized that i missed u.u have done very very lot in this forum. we all request u to participate as one of chief guests in the july meetup.

Hello kumarmanama,

Thanks for the initiative and for the kinds words :)

I would be more than glad to join but i can confirm just a week prior as my job requires me to travel on a regular basis.

T&R

That's a g8 initiative
I will come. Please do. Let me know the details

Hi MysticFreak,

u r welcome.will inform the meet up date and venue ,once we confirm.

kumarmanama wrote:

Hi friends,

want to have  coffee meet up in Manama.

I feel that xtang,gunner757,and Farhaz are helping  to all forum members in huge way by  their answers. So,welcome them  as Chief Guests on June-15 Coffee Meetup.

Shall we meet on June 15 ?.

request all Bahrain members to participate in it.

will decide location based on ur inputs.

request all members to give ur inputs.

Wonderful initiative .
There are many active people here and they should be the chief guests :P

I would love to join , but right now I am in Canada .
I hope this meeting stays and people show up .

hi
kumarmanama

I agree  they deserve the appreciation for all thier inputs for all of us whoc come with concens and issues. i will be happy to join on weekend when it happens.

Did you people meet up ?

No. we did not meet on june-15. Now XTang  is out of country.So,We moved meet up to july.