IQAMA / VISA NOT GIVEN BY COMPANY

Dear All,

I joined my present company on  Jan, 2016 through local transfer (Transferable Visa/IQAMA).

2 months before I raised queries regarding   regardig IQAMA / VISA transfer  transfer formalities with HR Dept thru mail. On which, I was assured to avail Visa/IQAMA transfer from NCC-PPD to any other company in the event of termination by company.

As on 1st May, 2018, company was issued Termination letter to me, Due to surplus man power by the company,

Then I requested my HR to transfer my iqama to another company / my old kafeel. but they told me company policy was changed now. That's the reason we are not providing iqama transfer to any candidate.

As I started my career very recently, I would like continue my service in KSA, Leaving KSA on final Exit will be a major drawback over my career development and it will be really difficult for me to start my career again in Saudi Arabia,

I am not receive any company policy in my past working days.

Please give me a solution...

Transferring Iqama without consent of your sponsor is only possible in a few situations as far as I know.

The easiest and most common is if your company is in the Red or Yellow band of Nitaqat.  Then there is salary not paid or no work / employment with the sponsor.  Basically, you need to approach the labor office to see what options you have.