Work Permit

If you plan to work in Azerbaijan .you have to get work permit before coming Azerbaijan.Mostly Employer provide but some small companies do not know the process and face with big problem.
If we go step by step First  you need any job offer from a registration company in Azerbaijan .With the registration document of company employer have to approach immigration and Foreign ministry for sending invitation letter to get employment visa .With that invitation letter employee approach to embassy of Azerbaijan in that city and get visa.
*** TRP after getting Visa 
When you arrive Azerbaijan first you have to pass health test in clinic and after employer have to approach to immigration with company registration and clinic test for getting 1 year TRP
Fee of TRP for working 1200 AZN  nearly 706$ ..

Bro,  How many days processing time for get TRP?  And employment visa means 90 days single entry visa right? Employment visa invitation processing time how many days and how much fees?  can I know if I will get job in Azerbaijan e visa can I convert e visa to work visa in Azerbaijan?

i also want the answers of same questions as i need to get more and more info for shifting to Azerbaijan

Sir wich test for medical like HIV test or x-ray

Hello Murad i like your post and i want to work in Azerbaijan can you help to get work permit in Azerbaijan .,