Tourist Visa

Hello :)

I am here hoping to find answers to my questions. I have a swedish boyfriend, we started talking on Date in Asia on February this year and officially became couple last March 30. He came to the Philippines last April 25 and left on May 10 back to Sweden. And now we misses each other so much so we decided that I will visit him there as soon as pissible. The problem is he doesn't have work yet coz he stopped last year and applying a new one. And good thing is that, his mom is offering us to sponsor me to come over with all expenses paid by her. Her mom is a Nurse there and has a house of their own. And in the invitation letter she will also put the name of my boyfriend as one of the sponsors as he has also a money in the bank to be used in case needed.
My question is, would it be a big help for me to be granted for a tourist visa?
Your replies will be a big help for me.
Thank you and more power.

Frankly its needed that your bf have a work, in your situition its needed you use his mother to be your sponsor,i used an agency when i apply its little expensive but i think if you want they can help you,,add the LCEUS TOUR in your messenger or you can visit in their office if you are in manila,they are a big help too,but you will pay 10k pesos i think coz that what i pay when i apply,the good thing they will find a way so that your visa will be granted.but be aware if you ask you more money after your visa granted then you can say no,they will tell that you will attend a seminar for the CFO and they will get you the appointment for that seminar,only say you can do that by your own.

hi iam here in Sweden now and if you wnat,,,,,,,,

hi iam here in sweden now and if you want so..........

Thank you. So you mean it is not a good idea to use his mom as my sponsor?