GPS Coordinate for Hofuf Cave

Hi everyone,

I wonder if somebody can post GPS Coordinate for Hofuf Cave and date farm which allowed to visit.

Thanks,

Yoki

Hello Yoki :) Welcome on Expat-Blog :)

I have introduced your message in a new thread (in Khobar forum) for more visibility! I hope that you will get some responses soon in regards to your above query!

Regards

The caves are called "Jebel Qarah" locally and are very nice to visit especially in the summer.

GPS co-ordinate are :  25.4115947N 49.6926051E

more information :here

@Yoki: yeah it is a nice place to visit during the summer months, since there is a pleasant cool breeze that constantly flows in the caves. On the downside though some parts smell like a public latrine..., and it is dusty, so masks are advisable.

For the farm I am still not sure if any of the farms do allow. but if anybody knows please shed some light, because I would like to visit too..

@vicks: any ideas on that mate?

RedGoblin wrote:

For the farm I am still not sure if any of the farms do allow. but if anybody knows please shed some light, because I would like to visit too..

@vicks: any ideas on that mate?

I guess you'll need to know some one who owns a farm OR who knows someone who owns a farm there and that will make life easier. Unfortunately, at the moment i know neither so can't help you guys at all. If at any time in future i come across any ifno, i'll let you guys know.

cheers
Vicks

wow, that's really cool place. can we go by car or we have to have 4x4. i will plan to visit within this month

Naaz

you don't need a 4x4 to reach the caves. Its all tarmac roads.

can you please give the directions or road names from hofuf to caves?

Thanks

25.4115947N 49.6926051E open this coordinates in your smartphone google maps app and it will take you there without any problems. Went there 2 weeks back.

Thanks...i will check :)

Hey guys, i just moved to Hofuf. Has anyone been to the caves recently?

@ zanoo > This topic is really old (2012).

It would be best if you can create your own and new thread on the Khobar forum, it might really help you to interact more easily with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

HI find the exact coordinate + the complete details of the area. http://www.worldngayon.com/2018/09/al-qarah-caves/