Filipino aupair getting married norwegian man

Hei every one i just want to ask some question
1. Iam currently aupair here in norway my visa expired march 2019 we can get married as long iam aupair in norway us that okay? For ex. Were getting married 3 months before?
2. Were both single and never been married is that easy to wedding in church?
3. When we apply our papers for married its posible be okay specially im still aupair were planning to get married 3 months before my aupair visa expiry

Thank you  have a good day

Joanah1234 wrote:

Hei every one i just want to ask some question
1. Iam currently aupair here in norway my visa expired march 2019 we can get married as long iam aupair in norway us that okay? For ex. Were getting married 3 months before?
2. Were both single and never been married is that easy to wedding in church?
3. When we apply our papers for married its posible be okay specially im still aupair were planning to get married 3 months before my aupair visa expiry

Thank you  have a good day

Hi! I'm a little unsure if I understood you correctly
but here's my quick analysis and answers:

1. Yes you can get married in norway.
2. It doesnt really matter where you getting married as long as you have the right to get married in norway.
3. If you can apply before that 3 months of your aupair visa expiration it would be better bec it will be a lot of paperwork and waiting times so better be safe and have enough time to follow the timeline.

Lykke til!

Hi,

I'm Ching. I have few questions, I hope you could help me to answer it. I am currently aupair in Oslo and me and my fiancé was thinking about when we will going to marry. My contract as an aupair will end this November and I want to finish it. Would you recommend which month is the best to get marry that I won't have encounter any problems in Udi.? I have a friend says that if we do it so early maybe I will get a problem in udi because me and my fiance will have different address, but I don't know if its true.

Thanks in Advance
Ching