Got an offer in Kl

Hey friends.
My name is Nilesh I am from India , I have an offer from a company and they are paying me 3750 RM is it suitable to live a life here.
The company name is sellbytel profile is inside sales manager

I just have one year of working experience.

PS - they are no providing any accommodation or allowance.

Cheers
Nilesh

You will pay very little income tax, except it is 28% deduction until you become tax-resident after 182 days in Malaysia. So for 6 months your take home will be less than RM2700. It's still possible to live on that but you would probably want to live in a shared condo or even room.

The employer does need to provide an employment pass and a single entry visa (VDR) to enter and work legally in Malaysia. It's not permitted to arrive on a tourist visa (and its wise not to even if the employer suggests this because you have no guarantee they will ever get your work permit and legal your tax status)

If they plan on getting you a Category III Professional EP, the employer may run into difficulty as degree and 2-3 years experience is the minimum requirement immigration have set. Category III requires a medical in India before departure and a security check. 

There is another system called Foreign Worker and they may decide to use that immigration route. As it is classified as unskilled work there are no educational or experience requirements. A medical is also required.

It would be good to check if the company intend you to have to pay the levy and costs to hire you (on either system) as it can work out very expensive.

It would be good to confirm they realise you are an Indian and not a Malaysian.