Medical For investor visa and residency address for CPR

We already apply for CR and now it's on last step bank account  opening
1-I want to know that is medical is compulsory for issuing CPR we are based on Saudia  and if medical is compulsory  may we done it in Saudia Arabia and which type of medical checkup is required
2- and residential address must need for issue CPR or not
Thanks

1) Medical is compulsory for any new visa in Bahrain whether investor or work visa. It will be done in Bahrain - Saudi medical is accepted as pre-employment only; not as final medical which is done in Bahrain. Visa and CPR can be issued without medical but then medical has to be done in a specific time frame else CR will have a violation and will be blocked. The moment visa is issued, CR will start showing offence for medical not done and if enough time passes, offence will change to violation.

Also if medical is failed then issued visa is cancelled.

It's a full medical which includes blood tests and chest x-ray. Appointment can be taken through EMS system which is linked to your CR or through LMRA. Reports are uploaded directly to LMRA by the hospital.

2) Yes its a must

As expected thanks xtang for quick and detailed reply and second thing we need regestered address for cpr or we can give our any friend address  kindly let me know details
Thanks again

The thing is, whatever address you give has to have your name on it. They will ask for either municipality letter or lease agreement or electricity bill. If your name is not on the lease or electricity bill, they will ask for NOC from the owner of the same. It used to be that an NOC would smoothen the process but nowadays they are picky on unrelated bachelors living with a family or vice versa. But try nonetheless.

Thanks

Regarding address if we rent out one room and we are four person how can we revenge all in one flat because in  agreement only one person then other three peoples how can prove they stay in same flat

That won't be allowed as far as I know. You need to have certain number of bedrooms to get away with that.

Here is one question if  housing is provided by company then many peoples in one contract so how they do tha

They do it on basis of rooms. 3 people can stay in a 3 bedroom apartment and in rare cases, a 2 bed. But not 4 people in one room :)

Sometimes companies cut corners and show a building owned by them or many rooms and then it gets lost in the volume of rooms. But your company is not that big I assume.

There are ways to do it but i am giving you only legal ways.

its ok we can rent out flat after issue our employees visa but for us if there is a way kindly let m know

Many ways not fully legal though.