Looking for female friend in Dublin! Coffee,gossping...:-)

I'm wondering if someone is in the same situation like me. I have moved to Dublin 3 months ago and i really liked it here until i have realized that i really miss my friends a lot:(. Its very easy to meet someone new...But let's be sincere..not all the time is the person according our idea:-) That's why i would like meet new female friends or friend who enjoy shopping,traveling,going for coffee vine cocktail,gossip;),walks,wellness-swimming,nightlife-going to clubs,dance,have a fun. I really like people with sense of humor and I really hate envious and insincere,lying people.Sometime i have feeling that i'm meeting them all the time.So is there any social girl who feel alone like me and she have met such people and is really tired from that?Let's change it:-) I'm not looking for friend who wants someone at any price.But friend who is looking for real friend.
I'm 21 years old from Czech Republic.

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Lakys21 :)

I hope you will make many new contacts on the forum soon ;)

Regards
Armand

HI !!
I'm in Dublin, and arrived one week ago, will be great meeting you ! I'm from France and will realy like hanging around the city, have coffee,...And as you I found some "friends" here but not real one :D....Regards. Elisa.

Hello Elisa and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Hi! I also feel a bit like Lakys21. If one (or all) of you wants to meet for a coffee, please let me know! Why not next week or the week after?

See you,
Nathalie (23 years old, from France).