Family visa processing

Hello,
My question is that, if I need a bank statement of last 3 months for family visa processing?
I have been transferred from Dubai last month and want my family to join during Ramdhan. My company will process the visa.

All the help is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Visit or dependent visa?

For visit visa, if your company is doing it, then no as it is not needed for sponsored visa. Even if they weren't processing it, and your family are UAE residents, then still no.

Dependent visa, no.

Thanks for quick reply, yes it will be  a dependent visa, so it means it never require any bank statement.
Thanks

Hello

Please tell me  for family visa process salary should be bd  400 is required right? So salary updating in GOSI what they required ? OR how many months bank statement is required?

To update salary in GOSI, you need to show new contract with 400 BD, last three salary slips plus bank statement for last three months showing the salary receipt.  Some people have managed to get it done with just the last month data but for most cases (i.e. without strong PRO), they will turn you back.

XTang wrote:

To update salary in GOSI, you need to show new contract with 400 BD, last three salary slips plus bank statement for last three months showing the salary receipt.  Some people have managed to get it done with just the last month data but for most cases (i.e. without strong PRO), they will turn you back.

Dear brother..How much time it will take to update gosi salary after submission of required documents?

Depends on how effective your PRO is.  I have seen it done within the same day and at other times, takes a week or more.

Pro is a government relations officer in a company or an agent who deals with these things. Google for agencies, I don't have a contact.

And rest of your questions, not clear.  Have to explain properly.

Usually they ask for bank statement and at least 3 months.   The date doesn't matter and it is really about regular money coming into your account.  Usually, if you have a strong PRO, he/she can get it updated easily even after one month.