Dependent Pass Process Duration

I would like to ask if how long is the process for Dependent Pass? how many days.?
I have submitted all the required documents to my company and they already submitted to start the process in MDec.

Also i want to know whats the next step ?
Please advise.

Once you hold a valid EP the process is relatively quick (10 working days if correct paperwork is provided). But Ramadam starts tomorrow and Malaysia has a new government so no recent feedback on what is now happening

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, all required documents were submitted. Why does the Ramadam affects the process?

Can be due to changes in the working hours and absences

Hello.. I've also submitted all the documents for dp approval and company also informed that they submitted the documents to mdec on 16th May 2018 and said that they usually takes 7 working days.. Till now there is no update.. My husband's ep valid till 17th August.. So he has to submit his visa for renewal before that.. Is there any chance that they will refuse to generate the dp before that???? ...he first applied for dependent pass on last year December... It took so long to legalize my marriage certificate... Please reply

I think immigration may well not process a DP for less than 3 months. The recommended lead time to renew an EP is actually 3 months - so it would be more sensible to get the EP done first. Or submit both at the same time.

Thnk u :)