Friends in Lima

Hi there,
Was looking to see if there are Americans or English speaking Expats in Lima I can befriend that I can meet in Lima for guidens  or "to get the scoop" once arriving there and people to stay in touch with on line here for info. Is there like an Expat club where people meet in Lima like many cities have ?

Thank You

karmsun wrote:

Is there like an Expat club where people meet in Lima like many cities have ?

I previously sent a PM to the OP about Inter-------, which holds many Expat-friendly events in the Peruvian capital.

This post is about another idea, visiting an Irish bar, Houlihan's, during a sporting event that attracts Expats.  The address is Calle Berlin 257.   The street and the restaurant/bar are a short walk from famous Parque John F.  Kennedy.  The food is good, including Thai dishes.  Thai food in an Irish bar -- only in Lima.

The night I was at Houlihan's, when many Gringos and locals were having a high time in the main area of the place, I strolled into a room that is ideal for sports-bar-type viewiing.

The OP stated earlier that he is coming in November (making this post still viable despite a posting gap on the thread) when NBA and NFL action will be in full swing.  The World Series may still be going on if it goes to a Game 6 or 7.

cccmedia in Miraflores, Lima