I need your help for my Bachelor thesis! : )

Hi guys,

I'm Veselin, a fourth year student at THU. I need your help! I'm currently doing my Bachelor thesis about a foreign organic chilli sauce producer that wants to enter the Dutch market. However, as part of the research I'm looking for people who do like chilli sauces and other spicy condiments!

Is there anyone who is willing to help me by participating in a brief interview (could be done via skype, email or FB)? The idea is very simple - just to answer a few questions about your chilli sauce preferences.

Thank you very much for your support! It is indeed crucial for my on-time graduation! You can feel free to either leave comments or just text me! :)

Hi VeselinB,

Welcome on board.

It would be better if you post an advert in the Looking for testimonies in the Netherlands section of the website, so that interested members can contact you. Threads such as these tend to lose visibility quickly on the forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for your advise! I just post it in the recommended section.

Have a nice day! :)

Kind regards,
Veselin

In case you still need participants I am willing to be of help to you. Contact me on ***
Regards, Victoria

Moderated by Chris 5 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct