Possibilities in finding teaching opportunities in Abu Dhabi

Hello everyone! I am Teacher Jonah.I am a newbie here in expat.com.I am extremely happy for discovering this 'nook' because I know this is going to be a big help of me in terms of seeking advices and addressing my queries.
The first thing I want to know is if it is possible for me to teach a private or public schools in Abu Dhabi? I am a registered and licensed teacher in the Philippines. I have an experience teaching English and Literature subjects both in Secondary and Tertiary levels. I have been in the academe for almost 13 years already.
I hope you guys can be able to answer my query.Thank you!

Theoretically yes.  Sometimes certifications such as TEFL are asked for.

You didn't mention your nationality but from your profile, I assume Philippines.  The thing you need to be aware of is that to teach English and English Lit, the preference here is for NATIVE English speakers - read as "western passport holders".  That is the big stumbling block I see to your plans.

Hello, I'm  a well experienced  art teacher  , currently working in Maldives , prestigious  International high school.  My foreign teaching experience  of  Cambridge  curriculum  expand more than 30 years.
I would like to teach  and get new experience  in another school  in another country. 
Therefore , I would like to search any opportunity  in Abu Dhabi, Dubai  or any other similar country.