Saudi Work Visit Visa, Bahrain Visa, King Fahd Causeway question

Hello Guys I am an Indian National working as a Petroleum Engineer in Dhahran, on a Work visit visa (Not Iqama)

When I went to the e visa website for Bahrain, all say a return air ticket is needed. Does that mean I can't use the King Fahd causeway to travel from Dhahran to Bahrain?

Can anyone please shed some light on this ? I am planning to go soon.

Thanks!

As far as I know, evisa is for use by air.  Causeway is for on arrival visa i.e. if you are a GCC resident or any nationality which is eligible for visa on arrival, you will get entry on the causeway.  Alternative to evisa is sponsored visas (electronic or paper) which can allow you to travel via the causeway but these can only be applied on your behalf by companies, hotels etc.

I have been able to travel before on the causeway, but that was a single entry 7 day visa specifically got by my company to exit and reenter back into Saudi.

This time I am thinking of applying personally for tourism purpose, but it doesn't make sense for me to travel by air, when I am so near :D

And I don't think I will get on arrival Visa (There is nowhere I can find the Bahrain Visa requirements for People having a  Work Visit Saudi Visa)

There is an evisa for GCC visitors which again doesn't allow travel via the causeway.

Yes as an Indian without gcc residency you won't get visa on arrival.

As I said and as you already have done, you need specific visa for causeway through means I have highlighted.

I want to do exit and rentry to bahrain i am on saudi family visit visa please help me or any other way of exit and rentry (dubai.kuwait or oman.) Anyone i want exit and rentry for saudi arabia family visit visa extension after 180 days please help me

Apply and get a visa for Bahrain or Oman.  Fly there and come back or drive to Bahrain if your Saudi visa in mode of travel says OPEN.  I don't see what the issue is?

Hello recently i had a GAMCA medical test which are fit.
On my medical reports my profession is written Train staff supervisor but the visa which issued to me is a labour category. Does this will affect my visa stamping process.
And now I have generated n new MOFA indicating my work position as a train staff supervisor. Right now i have 2 MOFA number. Will i get a saudi visa on any of above.

Unrelated question to the thread.  Speak to your sponsor but I don't assume any issues.

Does this requires a certificate attestation for visa stamping

Speak to your sponsor as I said.

I have the same situation.. I need to exit and re-rentry my family (1 year multiple visit visa) through Causeway... and I am going to visit bahrain.

Can we directly approach the immigration office at causeway.. will they issue a visa over there ? I am on a engineer profession Iqama in KSA.

No visa needs to be applied for before.  On arrival is only for GCC residents and for nationalities which are eligible for the same.

I have applied for a sponsored visa through an agency for my family and got it approved in one day.. the visa fees shows 9BD = SAR 90. however the agent charged me SAR 280 Per Passport coz i didnt knew how much he is going to pay to Bahrain Consulate. Anyways.. my question is.. this visa is valid to travel through causeway ? it doesnt says anything on the visa about by air or by road.. my family's saudi visit visa is Open category....
I will be traveling after 5 days..

Sponsored visa should be fine. And agents always charge a lot more than the cost as their company sponsors you.... And it's their risk if you don't go.