Seeking for advice on divorce

hi everyone i hope some 1 can help me and give me advise regarding on how can i get a divorce.Iam a filipino who was married to sudane for 1 yr then he went 2 yrs ago for vac but he didnt come back so his company black listed him..Now i dont know where is he  coz we dont have communication he didnt call me or txt me since he left we married in sharia court last 2016 and o want to get a divorce  paper.. we never registered our marriage in philipines only in sharia court. can any1 help me what and how is the process to start and get  divorce paper? i hope to hear from any1 here i appreciate.Thank you

noora10 wrote:

hi everyone i hope some 1 can help me and give me advise regarding on how can i get a divorce.Iam a filipino who was married to sudane for 1 yr then he went 2 yrs ago for vac but he didnt come back so his company black listed him..Now i dont know where is he  coz we dont have communication he didnt call me or txt me since he left we married in sharia court last 2016 and o want to get a divorce  paper.. we never registered our marriage in philipines only in sharia court. can any1 help me what and how is the process to start and get  divorce paper? i hope to hear from any1 here i appreciate.Thank you

Hello,
sorry to know about your situation. Have you tried contacting anyone from his family here or in his country? Divorce can be finalized through court. You need to go to the website of moj .gov.sa and file divorce suit against him. You will need his residence permit details.

Or simply, u must have his personal details; then just talk to the Sudanese embassy to locate him;