Meet new people

Hey all,

I have recently moved from Toronto to Montreal. I am quite new to the city and would like to meet new people and make friends. People interested don't hesitate to drop a message :)

Hi Harsh.b27,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

For how long will you stay in Canada ? and how is life so far?
Maybe you can tell us more about yourself and about your project, it might help you to make friends easier.

To meet people, maybe you can go do more leisure activities as well, here are some articles about leisure in Canada : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/north-am … isure.html

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello nice to hear from you my project is to seek job in Canada and once i get it i can stay long time
My name is Ezechiel and have a bachelor's degree of business administration in accounting . I speak English and french  and I know to use computer excel ,word ,...
I am flexible in accounting what i have in mind is below :
•    Compile and analyze financial information.
•    Prepare and maintain the General Ledger in assigned areas of responsibility including vendor bills, journal entries, proper account and project coding
•    Perform regularly assigned quality control tasks
•    Reconciliation of company bank accounts as assigned
•    Assist with fixed asset accounting and annual equipment inventory
•    Prepare and assist with fiscal year-end audit, tax,
•    Perform such other accounting and  financial
Thanks for your time Priscilla i really want your assistance

Hi Priscilla,
Thank you. Life is good and I will be here at least for couple of years. I enjoy music, doing  yoga, meeting new people and knowing different cultures.

Looking forward to community here :)

I'm thinking about moving to Montreal and I already like that it seems to be quite easy to meet others!
Lourdes

Hi How are you doing
I would love to know if you can tell me that is there any college in Montreal where I can do a short span of course with least expenditure to help me get a skilled job there in Montreal.  Can you please guide me...

Hello Harsch.

Welcome to the forum and to Montreal :-)
We will soon organize an Expat.com event in the city.