Criminal convictions

Hi everyone I'm 35 and my mother is filing for me to move to Florida USA soon but I have a false representation charge thats 16 years old will that effect me I was 19 years old at the time ????

Given the other crime you admitted in another thread, perhaps full disclosure would be handy in order to get the right answers.

Sorry that's it

Hi Nick,
I do some volunteer work with helping immigrants with paper work matters. Unfortunately, I believe that charge shouldn't be a minor since you were a minor. However, I recommend that you schedule an appointment with a USCIS office or call them. Calling them is a joke but, you might be able to play around with the options and finally get to a live person. Here in America, the damn government thinks it's "We the government" instead of "We the people."

Try this tip but, I never tried this:
1-800-375-5283 Then hit 1,2,2,4,2,1 Then enter receipt number, then 1 a couple more times... If you call the USCIS number and answer honestly, you will get a customer service rep with no clue.

Here is the magic trick to your question: Call the USCIS tele.# And choose the 1 for english or 2 for spanish. the in this sequence push these options. 2-2-6-2-4 Use these options everytime you are prompted.

Thanks,
Andi