Tree & Gardening Work in Herault, Aude & Tarn.

Hi everyone, I'm a tree surgeon working full time for a french company in Montpellier. I have been in this profession since 2011, having learnt the trade in Oxfordshire. I was wondering if anyone in the areas listed above has any weekend or private work which needs completing as I am thinking of going self employed. I can complete tree felling/pruning/reductions as per your requirements. I have completed the NPTC units for safe chainsaw & tree climbing in the UK. Best regards, looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi.

Do you have any experience with Palm Trees? I have a tall palm that requires pruning lower dead fronds.
Many thanks,

John

Hi John,
Yeap we do a lot of them here in Montpellier. They seem to have been hit quite hard this year because of the snow.
If you want to send me a photo of them to :***, along with your address.
I can get back to you with a quote.
Kind regards,
Matthew

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

do you do any work in the Beziers area? we have a number of large mature trees that need some attention. Perhaps we could discuss on the telephone.
Mark

Chichoulait wrote:

do you do any work in the Beziers area? we have a number of large mature trees that need some attention. Perhaps we could discuss on the telephone.
Mark

Dear Mark,
Yes that would be good. I am in England until the 11th of May but if you are happy to send me your phone number I can give you a ring.
Kind regards,
Matthew

Thank you for your swift response. We actually live most of the time in Hong Kong but we have a home near Beziers. My mobile number is ***. We are 7 hours ahead of France. Perhaps you could let me know a convenient time to speak this week. I am happy to call your number.
Thanks
Mark

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Mark,
I have sent you a private message.
Kind regards,
Matthew