Close

My life in Japan

Ciao.
I'm Marco and I'm from Firenze.
Well let's start saying that was not my idea to live in Japan but a job opportunity arrived so I just decided that was the great chance for me  and for my future..here I am.. TOKYO.

It is a wonderful city, full of hidden places to discover, part of beautiful country, Japan.
Unfortunately I don't know japanese and this doesn't help me. Japanese people prefer to stay in their own group and if you don't know the language you have less chance to meet people.

My life here is work during the week, doing sports when possible and visit places and people during weekends.
I like japanese food, so healthy, but I still prefer the italian one.
I think that is important to live here as italian and don't try to be japanese. Meet different cultures is one of my best activities but I always prefer to be myself.
Hope to meet new people in Tokyo thanks to Expat.

Marco.

ps. Ho scritto in inglese perchè preferisco che tutti abbiano la possibilità di leggere.

Hello Marco,

Welcome to Expat.com forum!  :)

I moved your message to the English Japan forum for better interaction with other users.

We would be delighted also to hear from you in the Forum Giappone dedicated to the Italian speaking community.

Best of luck in your japanese experience,

Francesca
Team Expat.com