Getting married to a Romanian Citizen

I would like some help to clarify some questions i have regarding marrying my girlfriend who is Romanian and applying for a Long stay visa/residence permit.

My girl friend and I has been dating for 5years, both live and work in Dubai. I am self employed and she works in aviation industry here. I would like some answers to our questions below;

1. Is it better if we get married in Romania to be able to receive a Romanian long-stay visa for family reunification?
2. Can i still apply for Romanian long-stay visa for family reunification if we get married in UAE or we marry from my country of origin(Nigeria)
3. As part of the requirements in applying for Romanian long-stay for family reunification requires "the proof of financial means", does this only mean a job in Romania? As my girlfriend already has a job here in UAE and so do I.
4. Can we live in any other country in EU when we get married and i receive a Romanian long-stay for family reunification/residence?

Thank you all for reading this post.

Welcome to the Forum :)

Please search and read previous threads on this forum and you will find a lot of answers to your questions. If you are still not clear come back with your questions and ask away.

Thank you for your reply. I have read the forum and i do not feel i have read questions which are similar to my concerns. Example my questions 3.

3. As part of the requirements in applying for Romanian long-stay for family reunification requires "the proof of financial means", does this only mean a job in Romania? As my girlfriend already has a job here in UAE and so do I.

So if it not asking too much, i would appreciate your answers to my questions to help me prepare myself.

Thank you.

If she can prove that she has a steady income, (you would have to check with the correct authorities on the amount) it doesn't matter if the income comes from over seas.

Thank you for your reply. Another question i would like some help with.

5. As part of the requirements in applying for Romanian long-stay for family reunification requires "the proof of legal ownership of the dwelling space", does this only mean an apartment or house in Romania? As my girlfriend does not have an apartment in Romania at the moment because she lives in UAE.