Looking for dog friendly condo in KL

Hi everyone, I will be moving to KL in a few months time and I am looking for to rent a condo that allows dog around damansara, bandar utama, TTDI, kota damansara, or subang area. My dog is a small dog - mini schnauzer about 7kg.

I'm looking for a fully furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apt around 2k-3k ringgit/month.

If anyone knows any dog friendly apartment for rent please let me know. Many thanks! :)

Hi Rgnna,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to have a look at the offers here : Housing in Kuala Lumpur. you might find what you are looking for.
I also advise you to post an ad in the same section to raise your chances.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

I think only TTDI and some parts of Damansara are actually in KL Federal Territory (the other locations are in Selangor State). This can be checked by a search on Kuala Lumpur on a Google Map.

DBKL (KL Council) does permit small dogs in condos if the Management Committee approves this for residents. You would need to verify this with any condo you prefer.

I understand Selangor generally is stricter on dogs inside condos.  If you do a search on the Forum there are some listings of "dog friendly" condos and cafes. There are now some Dog Parks in a few areas where pets can be off the leash. But of course public transport is out of bounds and only some taxi drivers will accept dogs in their vehicles by prior arrangement.