Married Saudi man

Hi, I am 25 years from Thailand and my boyfriend is 29 from Saudi. We are planing to get married. However, there is a lot of concern since I read all information in English and I would like to I know wether anyone could help me to answer all of these questions. As I cannot enter MOI website and I would like to stop my panic by find the right information as much as I can. Therefore, if anyone who ever get approve or have the right information could tell me. I would be really glad to listen.

- what is the minimum age for Saudi man to get marry aboard?  Some said 30,35,40, but not sure what is the last update law.
-if he working with government but not military, will he be able to married?
-in case he already married with Saudi woman, and she is well. Will he be able to get married with second from aboard?
-if Saudi man is well and healthy, would he be able to get examption to marry aboard.
-Is it better to marry outside of Saudi and get approve in Saudi later or get approve in Saudi first?
-please give me other information you would like to suggest me if you have.

I am really appreciate all people who will come and answer me. 😊

If he is working with government, but not military. Will he be able to get married outside?

Fernferry wrote:

Hi, I am 25 years from Thailand and my boyfriend is 29 from Saudi. We are planing to get married. However, there is a lot of concern since I read all information in English and I would like to I know wether anyone could help me to answer all of these questions. As I cannot enter MOI website and I would like to stop my panic by find the right information as much as I can. Therefore, if anyone who ever get approve or have the right information could tell me. I would be really glad to listen.

- what is the minimum age for Saudi man to get marry aboard?  Some said 30,35,40, but not sure what is the last update law.
-in case he already married with Saudi woman, and she is well. Will he be able to get married with second from aboard?
-if Saudi man is well and healthy, would he be able to get examption to marry aboard.
-Is it better to marry outside of Saudi and get approve in Saudi later or get approve in Saudi first?

Assalamo alaykom.

- 40 was proposed by the council but as far as i know, it was not approved. Im not sure if it's 30 or 35. Regardless, he can try to find ways to get through it. How he follows it up and who handles his application can greatly affect the approval or denial of it.
- it depends which government office. Aside from military, saudis working in emarah, moi and dept of justice are not allowed to marry foreigner.
- if the saudi is married to a saudi woman, he must secure a medical certificate that the saudi woman is not fit or cant bear kids thats why he wants to marry a non-saudi
- if the saudi man has a disability, he has a higher chance of getting approval to marry a non-saudi
- saudi man can marry anywhere outside saudi but it wont be legally recognized by saudi government. Getting married before the permission wont guarantee easier approval if he applies after.

May I ask “what is working in Emarah” because I didn't find it on Google.
I am really sorry for my less knowledge.

Fernferry wrote:

May I ask “what is working in Emarah” because I didn't find it on Google.
I am really sorry for my less knowledge.

Governorates  :)

Fernferry wrote:

Hello!
- My husband applied when he was 30 years old and it took around 3 months for the approval from the time he submitted all the necessary documents.
- Zawja posted the areas of government that were not allowed to marry non locals. Kindly include those working in the Embassies.
- He can marry again from abroad taking into consideration that he have to submit a medical certificate stating that his 1st wife is unable to bear children.
-  The 1st step and the only way is for him to apply in Governate "amarah" in Saudi Arabia.  Marriage outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia without permission from the amarah office is not valid and not recognized by the country.  So he cannot bring you inside his country and if ever you are living in Saudi Arabia already, you cannot be together.

So, a Saudi man that works for the military can marry a non-Saudi woman?

Evanthe wrote:

So, a Saudi man that works for the military can marry a non-Saudi woman?

No, a Saudi man that works for the military CAN NOT marry non-Saudi woman.

Age Requirements Increased For Saudis Marrying Non-Saudis (40 For Men And 30 For Women) taraummomar.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/age-requirements-increased-for-saudis-marrying-non-saudis-40-for-men-and-30-for-women/