Umrah on family VISIT visa

Although family visit visa has been issued for my parents they are not allowed to go for umrah. There's stamp that NOT PERMITTED FOR UMRAH AND HAJJ.
Now how may I get permission for umrah for my parents?

Legally when you apply for the visa itself initially there's a tickbox which you need to check that states that you cannot take them for Umrah and Hajj....

People still do go in these cases but the risk is completely on the sponsor if caught.

And there is no way to get permission once they're here...

Is family visit visa banned for wife and children or only for parents?kindly help.me out bcz there is no authentic news someone told me only banned for parents and not for wife.
Your reply will be appreciated.

You cannot take a permission to send them for Umrah, but you can go without any permission for Umrah, no one check for visa type when you're going for Umrah. The main issue is to go for Hjj with visit visa which is banned officially and you'll get punishments.

I think visit visa is not banned for wife and kids nowadays, but it'll be banned near Hajj season. However, you can apply and try it. You'll not lose any thing except 25 SR.

Thanks brother

Hi Uwes.

The family visa clearly states 'NOT PERMITTED FOR UMRAH AND HAJJ'. If your parents get caught they will get punished and probably even banned. It is quiet risky during this period as there are several check points. Also, anything could happen during Umra/Hajj from a simple discomfort to a serious medical emergencies (God Forbid) which will require the visitors not to be in a illegal situation.

You can reapply for visa once this one expires.

Please keep in mind that the authorities do issue a certain amount of visas every year for Ramadan, a quota, according to which they plan the security and well being of people who undertake the pilgrimage. Going against the rules is not only dangerous but it is not courteous for people who carefully and directly applied for Umra/hajj visa as it makes it crowded, uncomfortable and even dangerous for everyone.