Oman Employent Visa receiving timelines in past 3-4 months

hi all,

I am awaiting for my employment visa of Oman. I got an offer in Feb 18 & submitted my Gamca Medicals & other required documents to my employer on 23rd Feb. As per them after submission of all documents Visa was expected in 25 Working days. but later in March end, I got a call from them that it might take 2-3 weeks more. In mid of April i got a mail from them that possibly by couple of weeks you will receive your visa. Since i didn't got any confirmation from them, On 3rd May 2018 I mailed regarding the status, they told my Visa is still in progress & they will update me as soon as they receive my Visa.

Though I am hopeful as I am getting prompt response from my employer, but just had few queries if someone could help to ease my inquisitiveness.
1.)    is it normal to wait for employment Visa for around 3 months from submission? 
2.)    My GAMCA medical's validity will expire on 14th May. if I don't receive Visa before that do I need to give the medicals again?
3.)    The 6 months VISA ban by Ministry of Manpower is worrying me. if anyone received employment visa in last 4 months what was their processing time?

Its depend upon your company. some companies are getting visa and others not. you have to check your company they got clearance paper(Maaduniya) or not?? if then got clearance paper. within 1 or 2 days you can be here.

what is maaduniya

Its clearance paper for visa

Dear Ravi

Are you received your visa...or still in process...